Our Arbor Team had a strong presence at the Annual Illinois Association of Ophthalmology (IAO) and Chicago Ophthalmological Society (COS) educational meeting held in Rosemont, Illinois. Our technicians all attended to learn from several well-known ophthalmologists. Various Arbor Team members were involved in developing the program and educating others.
- Dr. Chris Albanis served as the President of the IAO, led a town-hall meeting with AAO President Ruth Williams, M.D., and organized the technician and administrator programs.
- Dr. David Lubeck spoke to hundreds of ophthalmologists regarding the benefits of LenSx laser refractive cataract surgery.
- Dr. Richard Quinones educated technicians about visual fields and their importance in the diagnosis of glaucoma.
- Rita G. educated the administrative team regarding change management and a culture of success.
- Several other team members participated as moderators and panelists, including: Tracy P., Meghan K., and Karla A.
Congratulations and thank you to all involved in a successful educational program!